Criar uma conta no LinkedIn ou no Twitter não significa que os leads começarão a entrar e as vendas se fecharão por si próprias.
Na verdade, podemos obter centenas de seguidores, milhares de curiosos e até mesmo fazer conexões valiosas, mas se não tivermos forma de capitalizar essas interações, nunca veremos o retorno.
As organizações que usam a social selling para demonstrar valor e diferenciação e alinhar as principais atividades sociais com seu processo de vendas entendem que a social selling é mais do que apenas uma moda. É uma ferramenta importante ao longo do processo de comprometimento do cliente.
> To know what is Social Selling and his importance to the Sales&Marketing Strategy
> Know diferents social networks and the suitability to diferents goals or targets
> To be visible in Social Media
> Expand the network and to be close to the decision makers
> Be recognized as a specialist
> Turn leads into sales naturally
- What is Social Selling all about
- The whys, whats and hows of Social Selling.
- Why it matters to all of us
- The Process
- Understand concepts of Relationship Marketing and Content Marketing
- Setting the Social Selling scene
- Integrate Social Selling in the Corporate Marketing Strategy
- diferents social networks and the suitability to diferent goals or targets
- LinkedIn and Twitter as part of the Sales & Marketing process
- Some LinkedIn and Twitter numbers and a few key concepts
- Looking at LinkedIn LinkedIn and Twitter as part of the Social Selling process
- Settings: controlling your activity
- Make yourself really visible to your prospects
- Customise your use
- Control your accessibility to suit your business aims
- Cut out “noise” on and control your email load
- Building a customer centric Personal profile
- Ensure your Personal profile is marketing you 24/7
- Attract search engines & your prospects
- Stand out and integrate your other activity
- Getting your (and your company’s) branding and sales working in tandem
- Use Rich Media options to deliver your sales and marketing messages
- Developing your Network
- Connect to your contacts and make your network visible to you
- Develop a Connection strategy which delivers
- Find key hubs in your target markets
- Integrate your other marketing touchpoints
- Targeting and Engaging with Prospects
- Develop a roadmap of your ideal demographics’ buyer person
- Target new prospects by industry, geography, company
- Monitor the different activities of prospects
- Tap into your connections to create referral opportunities
- Identify key stakeholders in target organisations easily & quickly
- Successful ways to connect and engage with potential opportunities
- Learn to publish, share and syndicate valuable content
- Tagging and using the CRM functionality
- Raising your Profile & Push Marketing Opportunities
- Market to your LinkedIn connections
- Create awareness and sales interest
- Help develop key relationships
- Tap into the direct marketing opportunities
- Using Groups
- Find target groups: using the “built in” market segmentation
- Identify and connect with prospects
- Participating successfully: become the “go to” person in your area
- Build groups of fans to develop further
Método expositivo, ativo e interrogativo.
Realização de trabalhos práticos individuais e em pares.
Estudo de casos.