Regional Aftermarket Manager (Middle East)
P&A GROUP (www.grupo-pya.com) is looking for a construction equipment multinational company, leader in the market and with more than 40.000 employees and 250 dealers in EMEA, a:
REGIONAL AFTERMARKET MANAGER (MIDDLE EAST)
Position preferably based in Dubai
Reporting to the Aftermarket Manager EMEA the candidate selected will be responsible for:
- Increase net sales & gross profit in the middle East to boost AOP target.
- Plan, discuss and agree marketing plans with the dealers in the region and drive its fulfillment.
- Provide a monthly split of AOP target by dealer and update the forecast on a monthly basis.
- Provide a monthly input about sales performance in order to support the Monthly Business Review (MBR).
- Provide and implement a Gap Closure plan designed to recuperate any delay versus Marketing Plan/AOP.
- In cooperation with the District Aftermarket Manager, support the key dealers in contributing to reach their Marketing Plan targets.
- Manage a team of District Aftermarket Manager within the region.
- Cascade to each DAM’s targets on yearly and monthly basis on key parts activities, sharing best practicies.
- Be the first point of contact for the DAM’s for any parts related topic.
- Give initial training and coach on a regular basis the DAM’s on parts and business acumen.
- Ensure DAM’s receive adeguate training for the role
- Support existing and new projects from Parts organization (i.e. pricing project) and the development of new marketing material, ensuring that the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Voice of the Dealer (VOD) is gathered and analysed in cooperation with DAM’s and the Parts team.
- At least 6 years of sales and commercial experience in aftermarket construction equipment working with the middle east.
- Experience in people management.
- High level of English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (essentially by phone) and written.
- Available for travelling.
- We need an organized, flexible, creative and autonomous person with high relationships skills.
It is an excellent opportunity to join a leader/ multinational company involved in a period of expansion and growth. We offer a very competitive salary and package conditions.
WE GUARANTEE ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY TO ALL CANDIDATES
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com