The experience of P&A in the field of Development shows us that the answer to “how to do this” lies in:
- Relying on proven theoretical models, based on sound research.
- Underscoring the assessment, design and monitoring of individualized development plans.
- Linking the stages of development, the skills and the interests of the persons to the needs of their organization.
Working from these premises and in collaboration with our strategic partners Louis Allen Worldwide and Zenger Folkman Co, we are implementing, with a great success and exclusively in Spain and Portugal, the following talent management development programs for directors, managers, and other high-potential staff:
- EXTRAORDINARY LEADER
- EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMER
- INSPIRING LEADER
- EXTRAORDINARY COACH
- ELEVETING FEEDBACK
- ADVANCING THE EXTRAORDINARY LEADER
- EFFECTIVE MANAGER
- ORGANIZATIONAL SURVEYS
In all the management skills Development programs described before, different methodologies are combined throughout the model, in different stages of Zenger and Folkman-Grupo P&A:
SURVEYS AND STUDIES
Organizational surveys are one of the most powerful diagnosis tools used by a growing number of organizations, whether periodically or in particular situations.
All the organizational studies carried out through the survey application in Grupo P&A share three common features: validity, reliability and easiness in their application and analysis, being supported by:
- Our experience and that of our partners (Louis Allen Worldwide and Zenger Folkman Co.), with a wide portfolio of surveys based in sound theoretical models and backed by professional field researchers.
- The web application managing the surveys, which guarantees immediacy, confidentiality, flexibility and distribution in more than 65 languages.